At the end of their wedding adventure, Michael and Melissa were given a timeless treasure. Like a seal on their journey, they opened the crisp pages of their wedding album. The album is more than a book of pictures. It’s the story of their profession of love; the captured emotions of family and friends in celebration. Wedding albums are what keep your wedding day fresh. It’s what we believe will spark memories of the elegance and individuality of your wedding day, just like as if you’re there, when you open it. One thing that is extremely special to me is a picture I have in our wedding album of my Grandfather and I. Of course, time will move and he will one day no longer be here. However, the emotion I had, proud to have him there and he, happy to be there is priceless – it’s timeless. That’s one thing Brittani strives for – that you walk away with something that can’t fade, even if it’s handed down through generations and has a few coffee stains on it from the rugrats. In the professional work of photography quality is the priority – at least for us – from photo processing to the binding on your album. We believe it makes your life stories remain preserved.
Albums are one of our favorite things! Below are a few photos right before we gave Michael and Melissa their album. Also, there’s a few specs about the quality we deliver. I thought it would be nice for you to see this!
Aspen Albums are our deluxe albums, hand-crafted with precision and care, right here in the USA. These luxurious albums feature a contemporary-yet-timeless design, and they are constructed with high-quality materials that will last for generations. The Aspen Album offers a range of customization options so you can craft the perfect album to showcase your special day.
Aspen Album Highlights:
- Cover materials include Leather, Alligator, Brushed Metal, Silk, Linen and crystal-clear Photo Acrylic Cover
- Various color swatches to customize the cover & inside cover.
- Square corners & smooth spine for a modern look
- Customized imprinting and cover photo options
- Acrylic substrate protects pages from tearing or warping
- Narrow-bind seam and true lay-flat pages
- Available in sizes from 4×5 to 11×14. Our wedding packages typically include a 10×10 Sequoia album with the options to upgrade to the Deluxe Aspen or the larger 12×12 size of either type.